Wednesday 8 April 2015

Red My Lips {April}

Become a supporter of the 'Red My Lips' Campaign during the Month of April against sexual assault. To show your support you can wear red lipstick, temporary tattoos (with red lips) or you can even place red lips nail art onto your nails.
 
To show my support against sexual violence and assault - I got my boyfriend to join me (see picture below) and put red lipstick on for such an important subject matter that is happening all around us and should never be ignored. Statistics show that 1 in 3 women in South Africa are abused by the time they reach the age of 18.
 
It always takes a lot of courage for those to speak out who have been subject to sexual assault and who are currently victim's to such abuse where they live in fear for when it will happen again.

It is never okay, no matter whether you are male or female. So get involved for a great cause and feel free to show your support with other family members and friends. I would love to see pictures of you wearing red lipstick or anything red to show your involvement this April.

No comments: