Monday 18 May 2015

Nude Essentials

 

What are your daily make-up essentials?

To me, I love nude and neutral shades with my make-up application. Thus, the Catrice Absolute Matt Eyeshadow Palette (010 Eyes Wide Matt) is a must for me. It lasts all day long and it is easy to apply with a double-ended brush that comes with it. I love that you can also turn a simple daywear look into an evening smokey eye within a matter of minutes. To do this, you would apply the darkest shade to the upper and lower lash line and gently blend it in. Get the palette to see how to get a matt look for your everyday wear.
 
Tip: One thing I learn't from a Chanel expert is that if you have bigger eyes you can use eyeshadows with either a matt or a shiny finish. However, if you have smaller eyes to make them look bigger you should only use a matt finish eyeshadow.
 

 
Secondly, to ensure that my eyeshadow stays on and lasts longer than it should I use Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer.
 
Thirdly, to moisturise my lips I use Maybelline Baby Lips (Peach Kiss) while to add shine and a glossy finish to my lips I use Catrice Infinite Shine Lipgloss (050 Sugar Crush) or Palladio Plump 'n' Shine (Frosting). What I love is that they are both a non-sticky lipgloss so at least when the wind blows my hair doesn't get stuck to my lips. However, if I need something that is a combined moisturiser and adds a shiny finish then I use the Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother (010 Sweet Caramel) that is a lip balm and beautifies your lips as it optically evens out fine lines.
 
Lastly, to add to my overall fresh nude look I love using a clean nail colour such as Catrice Ultimate Nudes (06 My Cafe Au Lait At Notre-Dame) or Morgan Taylor (New School Nude) nail polish. 

No comments: