Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day {14 Feb}

It is Valentine's Day! What are your plans for today?

Since, my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 7 years (May, 23) to be exact. We decided to do something a bit different and go to Ultra Festival 2015 which is contrary to the typical Valentine's Day that entails doing something that is more special and romantic with your loved one.
 
Whilst, we were at Ultra we just had to get a picture with these mini pink buckets that not only matched my outfit but it is what they served us a drink in. I ideally don't actually drink Redbull at all because of the supposed many unhealthy additives that it has but to my surprise a bit of vodka mixed with cranberry Redbull over loads of ice was actually really delicious and refreshing for  such a hot day in the sun.
Just because it is Valentine's Day and I was going to be at a Music Festival, doesn't mean that you still can't dress up for the occasion. Thus, in the spirit of Vallie Day I wore a baby pink jumpsuit top paired with a pair of denim jean shorts. To accessorize I went for all gold jewellery (i.e. my heart-shaped necklace and watch) along with a thin gold belt that ties in with the trimming of my clutch bag from Forever New and to finish off the look I wore gold strapped sandals. See picture below of my nails.
 What do you think of my Valentine’s Day inspired nails over the weekly dose of the Grazia Magazine, out every Friday?

No comments: