Saturday 7 February 2015

Victoria's Secret {Vallie Day}

February is certainly the month of love especially for those who have loved one's to share it with. However, deciding what to get and then buying the gift that is at the right price can be quite challenging for many. Here is a tip for you, men and I am sure that all the woman will agree with me that a gift from Victoria's Secret will be just perfect. Since, the Victoria's Secret store has recently landed in Johannesburg (Sandton City) we would all like to get our hands on something - well at least that would be true for me so hopefully by some chance my boyfriend will either see me typing this or look at my blog afterwards to get a hint.
 
If you do not get one of the many beautiful smelling fragrances (my favourite is the Victoria's Secret Night) then you can always buy some underwear like the one's below that are already packed in a heart-shape perfect for Valentine's Day.
 
 
xo


No comments: