Friday 8 May 2015

Olives & Plates.

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all excited that it is the weekend. I know I am - I just finished having a delicious early morning breakfast with one of my friends at Olives & Plates.

 
Although, the restaurant is situated in Wits University - you would think that it would be rowdy and full of students but this is certainly not the case at all. It is really pleasant and people from outside of the university go there for business meetings, functions, birthdays and other events.
 
The food is definitely something that keeps people coming back to Olives & Plates but let's not forget, the minute you walk into Olives & Plates you cannot help but stop and stare at all the amazing big layered cakes (see below), that will leave you knowing exactly what to have for dessert before you even know what you are going to eat.
Olives & Plates, is certainly a place I would recommend if you want to spoil your beautiful mother for her birthday/Mother's Day, if you plan on doing a lunch date with the girls or your significant other. It certainly has a great ambiance whether you choose to sit inside or outside.

No comments: