Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day!


What did you get your dad for this Father's Day to show him how special he is to you?
 
Shopping for men can generally come at quite a task and not only for special occasions like Father's Day.
 
I decided to spoil my dad with a gift from Woolworths where I bought him some thermal pyjamas that are light-weight and will keep him extra warm for winter. And not to forget they are printed in army which is his absolute favourite! Along with the pyjamas, I got him a pair of leather slippers that is also from Woolworths.

In having said that whether you decided to get your dad a gift or you choose to spoil him with loads of love - I hope all the wonderful dad's out there have a beautiful day getting spoilt with endless love, and happiness.
 
Along  with the prezzie we got my dad - my black cat (Ash) just couldn't even wait for my dad to finish eating his breakfast in bed as she was already playing and pulling off the ribbon from the gift.




21 June 2015
 
I would love to hear what you going to be doing today to show how much you love and appreciate your dad?
 
With Love xo

No comments: