Thursday 21 May 2015

Get Your Big Beautiful Bun {Hair}



For many of you (including myself) may feel that your hair is your crown so you would like to at least make sure that it looks it's best most of the time. Personally, I love changing up my hairstyle to either having it straightened, curled with the curling iron, leaving it in a plait to make it naturally wavy, tied-up in a messy bun and now with this new easy to use 'hair donut' making a big neat bun.

I often wondered to myself how on earth do some girls manage to get these oversized buns where it didn't seem  humanly possible that any one person would have such thick hair and so much of it! Especially to make such a big bun, so perfect and neat. Thank goodness! At least for my own sanity it is humanly possible to get such a beautiful big bun without having hair that is extremely thick - all by using this magical beauty trick, the hair donut!
 
 
The hair donut comes in three different colours blonde, brown and black so you can colour match it to your own hair colour. If you worried that you maybe do not have enough hair or that your hair is too thin for the bigger hair donut - don't sweat it at all because it does come in a smaller size too.
 

How to make the perfect bun (using the hair donut):

1. Firstly, tie all your hair up into a single pony tail. I usually put my pony tail roughly in the centre (i.e. on the crown) of my head.
2. Place the hair donut over your pony tail and then split your hair by evenly distributing it over the entire donut.
3. Then start at one point and work your way all around by tucking the hair underneath the donut (almost back into the centre).
4. To secure your perfectly made bun use bobby pins at the base of the bun to keep it in place. I also just put a bit of hairspray over the sides of my hair to make sure that there is no fly-aways and over the top of the bun. Ta-da! That's it!
 
Once, I actually knew how to use the magical hair accessory - I do it all the time because it is so soft that you don't even feel it in your hair and also it is a simple and easy way to make your hair look great especially if you don't actually feel like spending that much time on it! This will certainly come in handy for those summer months when having your hair up is the best option!
 

No comments: