Tuesday 16 June 2015

Swear. Swear on my Chanel!


A few thoughts for the day: 
1.
That's so Chanel! Well, Indeed! The beauty products are absolutely to die for, your face doesn't know what it has been missing out on until you have tried Chanel! I would give up wearing mascara to have it in my make-up bag. What beauty product can you just not live without?
2.
I would rather spend the whole day shopping in Sandton City - to the extent that my feet can no longer carry my body and my arms are falling off from the shopping bags than shop online. Shopping is my cardio! How about you?
 
3.
I love spending the entire day in my pink pyjamas watching series but I get all depressed as soon as they over! I'm currently watching the Only Way is Essex (drama, drama, drama!) and Made In Chelsea. What series do you wish would come back? I miss watching 90210 and the Client List.
4.
I would much rather go back to Mauritius and spend my winter at the Tamassa Hotel and Spa than in the city. Where in the world would you rather be?

5.
I'm craving this tempura prawn dish from Phat Panda - and they closed down! What are you craving at the moment?
6.
Sending love to all of you that enjoy reading my blog. xo 

No comments: