Tuesday 8 December 2015

I'M BACK, AGAIN!

 
I'm really excited to announce that I'm Back, Again! If you were wondering where I

was? I must just say that it has been a really tough year for me but we all learn to build strength with time. While, I wouldn't want to bore you with all my personal problems - I'd rather like to interest you with what I love doing best and that's blogging about
Fashion, Beauty  & Lifestyle.
 
I was also busy completing my degree this year in Organisational Psychology and Law. Having studied for 4 years, writing my last Law exam didn't feel real at all and it still doesn't! I'm super excited to be starting my journey, being independent, working hard and ultimately being successful by loving what I do every day.
 
Despite, the ups and downs that every year has to offer - there were definitely some great highlights for me this year such as getting a Chanel make-over; winning a Dune London clutch bag at the SS15 Collection in Sandton; meeting some really amazing fashion bloggers (i.e. Dimi Ingle from @stylescoop) and influential fashion writers in magazine namely Kirsty Stoltz (Fashion Director) from Grazia Magazine as well as the honour of being featured in Grazia.
 
But most importantly I am beyond grateful for all my followers, the newcomers as well as those that just enjoy reading my blog and believe in my passion for fashion.
If you have been on my blog before you would have noticed that it went under a bit of a transformation making it a bit more simplistic, easier to read and ultimately to make your experience even more enjoyable.
 
I would love to hear from you, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, any questions or requests then you can comment below the post or if you would rather like to email me at ashnchang@gmail.com then that is also more than fine.
 
All my love, Always
 
Robyn from Ash 'n Chang
XO


No comments: