Thursday 10 December 2015

Dune London Spring/Summer '15 Collection









One of the highlights of this year for me was going to the Dune, London event in Sandton City (in collaboration with Grazia Magazine) where all shoe-lovers gather for the big reveal of the new spring/summer collection.
I wanted to share this with you because I was honoured to meet the Fashion Director, Kirsty Stoltz where she spoke about the latest trends for both shoes and accessories. Thus, the SS'15 Collection was all for bringing about a colourful kaleidoscope of fresh new colours and textures along with splashes of rose gold, nudes, snakeskin and soft metallics.

 
From Vibrant Glam to Summer Shimmer, I did not hestitate in the slightest to pick out my favourite shoe from the new collection. Let me introduce you to this gorgeous creation - say hello to Aimey the pointed-toe rose-gold heel. What do you think?
My first impression was most certainly a lasting one because the minute I laid eyes on the rose-gold starlet I fell madly in love!
 
I go by the words of Victoria Beckham which is that "I can't concentrate in flats" so if you align yourself with the same concept then it is hard not to fall in love with such beautiful heels.


If it wasn't enough already be enlightened on the latest trends in the shoe and accessory department for spring - I had also won a beautifully bright tangerine colour clutch purse. The competition required that you take your best picture to show off your favourite shoe from the new collection and upload it to instagram with the hashtag GraziaLovesDune and I was fortunate enough to be the lucky winner! I couldn't be anymore happier!
 
And lastly, to put the cherry ontop of the cake I was featured in the Grazia Magazine. It was such a huge honour and priviledge in so many different ways and moreso all on one day!
 
Share your thought with me! I would love to hear from you.
 
~ Love Always ~
 
Robyn, Ash 'n Chang
XO

No comments: