Sunday 13 December 2015

Summer Nights Collection | Inglot



'Tis the season to be bold and beautiful.
 

Introducing to you Summer Nights by Inglot. It's all in the colour purple this season. Get with the trend from gorgeous eyeshadows that will make your eyes pop to a lipstick that will steal the show all from Inglot.

And if it's not your face that is on purple point, then why not paint your nails with Revlon, Essence, Morgan Taylor or Essie?
 
While, purple is turning out to be IT colour this summer. I must be totally honest and tell you that I don't know if it's my colour or better yet I don't know whether it actually suits me at all. This may be contrary to what you must all be thinking since I have an overload of purple nail polish (as in the picture below) but this is the case because one I got as a gift and the others must have been on  a really good special in the store so I convinced myself that I would use it and make it work one day!

While, I am still undecided as to whether it is actually my colour hopefully it will grow on me if I see it on someone else. However, this won't stop me from getting all my amazing readers to benefit from the Summer Nights trend from Inglot.
 
INGLOT IS GIVING AWAY  4 x R500 VOUCHERS.

To enter:
1. Click on the link below (Grazia Daily);
2. Enter your name and contact information (in the comment section); and
3. Then state which of the products is your favourite in the article as well as why it is your favourite.

Click on the link to enter: http://www.graziadaily.co.za/graziabeauty/golden-summer-nights-with-inglot-win-a-voucher/


All My Love, Always
 
Robyn from Ash 'n Chang
XO

No comments: