Saturday 12 December 2015

Caribbean Tan | Self Tan Beauty Review





How do you get your summer body ready?
Do you bake in the sun, go to the sunbed or fake bake, like I do? 
 
I am not ashamed to admit that I am a huge fan of Caribbean Tan just because it is simple, easy to use and within 8 hours I look golden brown without having to sit in the sun for days or go to the sun bed for that matter.

I have a naturally fair skin so when ever I go out for an important event or function then it's Caribbean Tan to the rescue! I usually use Carribean Tan (Tan In A Can - B), however for some unforeseen reason I have C in the picture above because I clearly wasn't paying attention when I bought it.
 
I have been using Caribbean Tan now for as long as I can remember and when I first starting using it I preferred using the Tanning Spritzer rather than the Tan In A Can because it seemed to be easier to distribute and to get a more even finish. However, this has now completely changed because I prefer using the Tan In A Can in comparison to the Tanning Spritzer for the exact same reason that when I wake up the next morning I don't look patchy and I have an even, seemless tan all over.
 
How do I know what Caribbean Tan to use?
1. Firstly, you should choose the product that you would like to use either Instant products such as the Tan In A Can (Instant) or the Tanning Spritzer. Alternatively, gradual products such as Bronzing Mousse or Tan In A Can (Gradual).
2. Secondly, once you know what product you would like to use, you should then determine what your skin type is. You can check this looking at the sticker on the front of the box or by placing your arm on the side of the box to determine your skin colour. Generally, if you have a fair/white skin then you would use A, if you have a white/beige skin then you would use B, and if you have a brown/tanned skin then you would use C.
3. Lastly, all that is left is for you to apply the product. Tip: if you using Tan In A Can (Instant) you should use Caribbean Tan Body Exfolia to exfoliate before applying the tanner.
 
Usually before I get started, I exfoliate my entire body and then I start by spraying my upper body working my way all the way down. Once, I am finished spraying my body - I usually go from quite a distance away (approx. 30 cm) and I spray my face, above my hands and my feet just so that it blends in with the rest of my body. But make sure you don't go to close because you also want to try make your tan look natural.
 
Tip: when you are done with all the spraying, make sure that you wear dark and preferably old clothing so that the excess tanner does not go all over your favourite designer outfit. Also, do not do any form of exercise or spray deoderant on because you don't want the tanner streaking or coming off. Make sure that you wait 8 hours before you shower to wash off the excess product. This is why I apply Caribbean Tan before I go to bed at night.
 
Extra: Caribbean Tan lasts up to 14 days if you maintain it with the Caribbean Tan Milk & Honey Tan X-Tender. Also, if you would like to add a little bit of shimmer for the evenings then you can use Caribbean Tan Shimmer.
 
If you have any  further questions or queries, don't hesitate to ask me below or you can send me an email at ashnchang@gmail.com.
 
All my Love, Always
 
Robyn from Ash 'n Chang
XO
 
 

No comments: