Sunday 24 May 2015

Kylie Jenner Admits To Cosmetically Enhanced Lips!

 
After being in numerous tabloids and much speculation over the past few months - Kylie Jenner finally admits to how she gets her perfectly luscious lips.


In one of the recent episode's of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kylie admits to her lips being cosmetically enhanced stating: "I have temporary lip fillers" and that "It's just an insecurity of mine, and it's what I wanted to do".
 
She further explains the reason as to why it took her so long to come clean: "I'm just not ready to talk to reporters about my lips yet, because everyone always picks us apart".

When she confessed to a reporter she noted that: "I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything, so I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn't lie." However, Khloe Kardashian alludes to the fact that she supports Kylie's choice but she does urge her to come clean about the fillers.
 
While, fans went to extreme lengths to mimic Kylie's pout on twitter by hashtagging #KylieJennerChallenge.  They ended up getting seriously hurt from doing outrageous things like sucking on shot glasses for extended periods of time to do whatever it takes to get those plump lips.
 
This crazy outrage got Kylie Jenner to address the matter on twitter and set the record straight for her fans that supposedly look up to her: "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look. I want to encourage people/young girls like me to be yourself & not be afraid to experiment with your look."
 
What the video below where Kylie Jenner confesses to a reporter on her plumped-up lips:

 
 
It is great that Kylie feels that everyone should be themselves - which is very true! But I think that it is difficult for a lot of fans because many want to be just like their celebrity idol and if it means getting swollen and bruised lips to get a big and beautiful pout then thats what they are going to resort to. In today's society, it is all about having the perfect everything and since celebrities are always in the spot light they seem to have their life together so it is no wonder fans try to follow in their footsteps.
 
What is your view on this? I would love to see your thoughts below?

No comments: